Are you looking to do your part to ensure the future of Vermont Bowhunting? Starting a Chapter of the VBA in your area is a great way to do it. The VBA wants to expand and needs your help. Go to the CONTACT link and drop us a note. We'll tell you everything you need to know.
You can make a huge difference in the future of bowhunting in Vermont and have an excellent time doing it.
523 Westminster West Rd, Putney, Vt 05346 (802) 579-8471 email@example.com
Liberty Hollow Whitetails
The VBA is proud to have support from these businesses/organizations and we hope that you will patronize these places and support them as they support us. If you would like to have your company on these pages please contact us. We thank all of you for your support.
The Vermont Bowhunters Association is a 501(c)(3) organization
We are pleased to announce a series of new events and programs geared to increase our membership and the public's over-all awareness of the VBA. Please look to our new Partners/VBA Bucks tab for more information and how you can take part.
OTHER CONTRIBUTORS .
The Mission of the Vermont Bowhunters Association is to unite the Bowhunters of Vermont and to use their collective strength to work on behalf of current and future generations of Bowhunters, and to foster, protect, and preserve the sport of bowhunting and archery.
1. Unite Vermont bowhunters with a common cause so that our voice will be heard.
2. Present our membership’s positions on hunting and conservation issues to the Fish & Wildlife Board, Fish & Wildlife Department, and Legislators.
3. Support efforts to increase opportunities for bowhunters to hunt on public and private lands.
4. Educate hunters and the general public on the values of bowhunting and the important role it plays in conservation and game management.
5. Educate bowhunters by sponsoring and promoting Bowhunter Education Classes.
6. Share with others the experience, knowledge, and skills gained through application of proper shooting skills and hunting practices.
7. Practice good sportsmanship, good hunting ethics, and safe hunting practices.
8. Provide opportunities for bowhunters to meet and share experiences.
9. Be a single source for information that is bowhunting and archery related.